We consult to law firms, especially those that do not have their own IP expertise or IP expertise in our areas of technological specialization, to provide their clients with a full range of IP and contractual services, including serving as co-counsel in IP, complex contract, and large-scale litigations.
We also serve as a part-time on-demand in-house IP legal resource to provide cost-effective in-house IP support.
- We set up and run IP departments and act as overflow support in established IP departments.
- We develop and maintain systems for IP portfolios databases, docketing systems, and outside counsel expense tracking systems.
- We manage external IP service providers, supervise staff; organize and lead technical review boards and inventor incentive programs.
- We streamline corporate IP processes and provide support to ensure compliance.
- We train and coach junior attorneys, technical specialists; and conduct performance reviews.
- We create presentations and provide training from introductory to advanced levels. Topics include contract law, licensing, negotiation, IP, trade secret management, copyright law and fair use, terminating employees, and strategies for achieving business objectives.