Cambridge Technology Law LLC
686 Massachusetts Ave, Suite 201
Cambridge MA 02139
- Your email communication with us will not be deemed to establish, and does not establish, an attorney-client relationship or other relationship of any nature between our firm vis-a-vis you or any other person or entity.
- Any information you convey to us over the Internet may not be secure. Any information you convey prior to engagement, by email or otherwise, may not be privileged or confidential. Communication (through email or otherwise) with us relating to any matter in which we do not already represent you will not be treated as privileged or confidential.
- Our receipt of unsolicited statements, information, or documents of a confidential nature will not disqualify us from representing any other person or entity to which such information, statements, or documents may relate, unless we are specifically engaged.
- We have no duty, and expressly disclaim any duty, to maintain the confidentiality of such statements, information, or documents until such time as we are engaged. For this reason, until we are formally engaged and have established an attorney-client relationship with you as to the specific subject matter, do not send us any confidential information or any information you would expect to be maintained in confidence
- In addition, we have no responsibility to receive or reply to emails addressed to us as a firm or its attorneys. We do not have a generic email address and do not accept official communications, such as service of court papers, via email.
- We normally charge $100 for an initial consultation, before we agree to a full attorney/client relationship. An engagement (through a mutually acceptable, fully executed engagement letter) is necessary for any attorney client relationship to be in effect.
The information included in the Internet web site of Cambridge Technology Law LLC is only general information about our firm. Nothing on our site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship with you. The information provided on our site does not create an attorney-client relationship with you, is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship, and does not constitute legal advice.
Each attorney in this office is an independent practitioner who is not responsible for the practice or the liability of any other attorney in the office. The information on this web site is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel.
This website and its contents, unless otherwise indicated, are copyright © Cambridge Technology Law LLC, and its predecessor entities, 1994-2016. All rights reserved.